Family Photography

Consular Processing

There are two ways to apply for lawful permanent resident status after your immigrant petition has been approved and you have been given a visa number right away (a Green Card). You can apply for an immigrant visa at a U.S. Department of State consulate overseas if you're outside of the country in order to enter the country and become a permanent resident. Consular processing is the name given to this process.

Start your application with 4 simple steps

Day 1
Tell us about your case and provide us copies of your documents

Day 2
Immigration paralegal will prepare your case

Day 3
You and your case worker will go over the application

Day 4
Your application will be completed exactly as USCIS prefers and reviewed by an immigration attorney before being delivered or/and submitted.

ONE-TIME FEE          

$ Call us for our fee  + Gov. Fees  


  • One-Time Fee for prepare and assemble the applications

  • Includes All Required Forms and Documents

  • Will Check the complete application for missing important details.

  • Verify that names and locations are spelled consistently

  • Application will go thorough anti-rejection inspections

  • Available to answer questions 7 Days a Week

  • Access to our physical offices​

  • No need to be concerned: approval guaranteed or money back

Because we verify your application three times before filing, working with us reduces your risk of application rejection or refusal by 30%.

Have questions? Chat with us or give us a call at 1‑800-670-VISA (8472)